Final Manuscript Submission
Please be noted that authors should pay the registration fee first, and then the final submission files can be uploaded to the manuscript system. More details about the registration and final submission are as follows:
Information for Registration
1. Deadline for Registration
31 March, 2020
2. Registration Fee
Each paper must be registered by one author according to the registration information of CCDC 2020. Other author(s) of the paper who want to attend the conference must pay the same registration fee. Details are listed in the following table.
|Items||Advance Registration by March 27, 2020||Regular Registration during March 27-31, 2020|
* Page charge of one paper (The page limit is 6 pages);
* The USB flash disk of the proceedings;
* Meals during the conference period;
* Conference banquet.
Extra Charges incur for the following cases:
* One additional paper of the same author (the first author) is allowed with an extra charge USD 170;
* Up to 2 extra pages per paper are allowed with extra page charge USD 30/page;
* For authors with three or more papers, they have to pay a new registration fee to cover their third and/or fourth papers.
3. The way for registration
For the authors from Mainland China:
Please go to the Chinese page of the website for more details.
For the authors from other regions and countries, payment method: bank transfer.
Bank Account Name: LI SHUHUA(李淑华)
Bank Account Address: NO.219 QINGNIAN STREE ,SHENHE DISTRICT，SHENYANG CHINA
Bank Account Number: 6217580400002975385
Bank Name: BANK OF CHINA SHENYANG NANHU SUB BRANCH
Swift Number: BKCHCNBJ82A
Please take note:
* Please don't submit your finalized paper before you pay conference registration fee and notify us by
* Please include your paper ID (e.g. CCDC+1234) at memo field when you transfer the registration fee to the account above, and send the payment successful screenshot to email email@example.com with title of your paper ID.
* An official payment receipt will be issued to you at the conference receptionist desk in Hefei, CHINA.
* Authors can contact secretary via email firstname.lastname@example.org for inquires.
Information for Final Submission
1. Deadline for Final Submission
31 March, 2020
2. Files Required
Please submit the files as follows:
(a) PDF file of paper;
(b) receipt after VERIFIED to be IEEE Xplore compatible;
(c) IEEE Copyright Form.
Click “Transfer Copyright”, and follow the instructions on completing the copyright form (the signature must be in English). The final paper can only be submitted after the copyright form in PDF format has been uploaded.Please make sure that the information in the IEEE copyright form is the same as the final submission.
All these files must be uploaded to the system for Final Submission.
The Final Manuscript must be prepared using the CCDC 2020 paper template and VERIFIED to be IEEE Xplore compatible, the Chinese paper need to be translated into English.
Click here to download the template for CCDC 2020.
Click here to convert your source file(s) to IEEE Xplore compatible PDF or check whether your PDF file is IEEE Xplore compatible, the Conference ID is 49329X. You can refer to the IEEE eXpress Instructions for assistance.
3. Submission Way
Only e-submission is acceptable, and only the corresponding author can submit the final paper, moreover, your registration fee must be prepaid.
The PIN and password are identical with your First Submission.
Please fill in the attendance information truthfully when submitting the final paper, and each author who comes to the conference to make a presentation can obtain a certificate issued by the Organizing Committee.
4. Paper Length
Each paper is limited to 6 pages of A4 size. Each page in excess of 6 will incur a charge of CNY 200. The conference does not receive the paper exceed 8 pages.
1. Further information about the final program, hotel etc will be publicized on the web soon.
2. If you have any problem in preparing and submitting your paper, please feel free to contact us via e-mail: email@example.com.